WEBINAR: OIL AND GAS 101
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Please mark your calendars for Wednesday, July 18, 2018 from 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET. Mike Pring, Senior Environmental Engineer, Eastern Research Group (ERG), will present an Oil and Gas 101 Webinar.
Mr. Pring is a Senior Environmental Engineer and Project Manager with more than 27 years of experience in the air quality consulting field, specializing in emission inventory development, New Source Review permitting, regulatory development, and compliance investigations. Mr. Pring has specialized in emissions inventory development and regulatory analysis for the oil and gas sector for the US EPA, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation (ADEC), and the city of Fort Worth, Texas. Mr. Pring is familiar with EPA’s New Source Performance Standards for the oil and gas sector, as well as the reporting requirements for oil and gas sources under Subpart W of the Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program.
The goal of this webinar will be to demonstrate an understanding of:
- Oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) in the United States
- Oil and gas E&P equipment and processes
- Air emission sources associated with oil and gas E&P
- Methodologies used by the US EPA to estimate nonpoint/area source air emissions from oil and gas E&P
- Data resources for estimating emissions