|NACT 325 Enforcement of NSR/PSD Requirements Virtual Training|
|October 19, 2021||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST|
|October 20, 2021||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST|
|October 21, 2021||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST|
| Agenda: NACT 325 Enforcement of NSR/PSD Requirements|
Instructors: Mohsen Nazemi | Dr. Ted Guth
Training Series Host:This training series will be held via EPA’s new Learning Management System (LMS) and WebEx.
Maximum Attendance is 45 students per course in order to allow for instructors to fully engage students and manage Question and Answer sessions, ultimately making each course more interactive. MARAMA will work with your state agency Training Coordinators to confirm and prioritize attendance as necessary. You will receive a confirmation notice from the new LMS system once you have been ENROLLED in each course.
Registration Deadline Date: October 14, 2021
Registration Contact Information: Sue Dilli and Jackie Burkhardt (firstname.lastname@example.org) , or Sharon Ray (email@example.com).
Course Description: This three-day program will provide inspectors, permit writers, and regulatory personnel with practical information and tools to assess compliance with NSR/PSD requirements and to develop cases. Experienced instructors will be teaching this complex program, presenting concepts and terminology in the context of real-world examples and emphasizing state and local rules. Topics include: What is exactly is NSR/PSD? Why is it important? Who is subject to NSR/PSD? What are typical violations? What kinds of source information can reveal a violation? How do I obtain that information, analyze it, and use it to develop a case? What tools are available to focus investigations?
Registration Instructions: This training series will be held via EPA’s new Learning Management System (LMS) and WebEx. There is NO registration fee for state and local employees attending this training.
Students will need to do the following in order to REGISTER for the course in the new system:
- Create a PROFILE in the new Learning Management System (LMS): If you have not already done so, please create an account in the new LMS here. Please reference the attached LMS Flier for instructions on how to set up your profile.
- REGISTRATION within the LMS: To do this, please follow these instructions (see attached student user guide for additional LMS and WebEx information):
- Log-in to your account and hover over the “My Training” tab on the home page.
- Select the third option under “My Training” entitled “Instructor Led Training Calendar.”
- Change the month to October of 2021 if it is not already and scroll down to the course date and click on the course title.
- Register for the course by clicking on the blue REQUEST button. If the course is full, you will be able to add yourself to the waitlist by clicking the blue button on the bottom right-hand corner which reads ADD TO WAITLIST. You should receive a confirmation message that you have been added to the waitlist. You will also receive an automated email once you have been confirmed and added to the roster.
- Once you have been enrolled in the course, please take the PRE-TEST (optional) by following the instructions on the attached LMS and WebEx USER GUIDE.
- NOTE: Instructions for accessing the training will be forwarded to all registered students via an LMS generated email.