|NACT 200 Series|
|NACT 262 Fugitive VOC Emissions Inspections||August 2, 2022||9:00 AM –4:00 PM EDT|
|NACT 288 Petroleum Refining||August 3-4, 2022||9:00 AM –4:30 PM EDT|
|Instructors: Lance Erickson, Mohsen Nazemi, and Dr. Ted Guth|
Training Series Host:This training series will be held via EPA’s new Learning Management System (LMS) and WebEx.
Maximum Attendance is 45 students per course in order to allow for instructors to fully engage students and manage Question and Answer sessions, ultimately making each course more interactive. MARAMA will work with your state agency Training Coordinators to confirm and prioritize attendance as necessary. You will receive a confirmation notice from the new LMS system once you have been ENROLLED in each course.
Registration Deadline Date: July 18, 2022
Registration Contact Information: Sue Dilli and Jackie Burkhardt (email@example.com) , or Sharon Ray (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NACT 262 Fugitive VOC Emissions Inspections | August 2, 2022 | AGENDA
Course Description: This course is intended for new, entry-level as well as semi-experienced stationary source permit engineers, inspectors, regulatory agency staff, and environmental specialists in business and government. The course is designed to provide an overview of VOC leak inspections. Those completing this course will gain a basic understanding of the general information associated with fugitive VOC emission inspections.
NACT 288 Petroleum Refining | August 3-4, 2022 | AGENDA
Course Description: This course is intended permit engineers, compliance engineers, and inspectors. The course is designed to provide an overview of Petroleum Refining. Petroleum Refineries are a complex maze of vessels, pipes, heaters and processes whose purpose is to transform crude oil into usable products. Though no two refineries are identical, all refineries utilize the same steps to achieve this goal – separation, treatment, conversion and blending. Petroleum refineries emit significant quantities of various regulated air pollutants and are subject to a myriad of air quality regulatory requirements. The purpose of this course is to provide inspectors the basic knowledge necessary to conduct comprehensive inspections of Petroleum Refineries and to effectively communicate with Petroleum Refinery personnel.
Registration Instructions: This training series will be held via EPA’s new Learning Management System (LMS) and WebEx. There is NO registration fee for state and local employees attending this training.
Students will need to do the following in order to REGISTER for the course in the new system:
- Create a PROFILE in the new LMS: If you have not already done so, please create an account in the new Learning Management System (LMS) here. Please reference the attached LMS Flier for instructions on how to set up your profile.
- REGISTRATION within the LMS: To do this, please follow these instructions:
- Log-in to your account and hover over the “My Training” tab on the home page.
- Select the third option under “My Training” entitled “Instructor Led Training Calendar.”
- Change the month to August of 2022, if it is not already and scroll down to the course date and click on the course title.
- Register for the course by clicking on the blue REQUEST button . If the course is full, you will be able to add yourself to the waitlist by clicking the blue button on the bottom right-hand corner which reads ADD TO WAITLIST. You should receive a confirmation message that you have been added to the waitlist. You will also receive an automated email once you have been confirmed and added to the roster.
- Once you have been enrolled in the course, please complete the PRE-TEST within the LMS. The deadline to take the pre-test will be August 1, 2022.