|APTI 445 Inspection of Particle Control Devices VIRTUAL Training|
|Course Length||Dates||Session Schedule|
|Course Length: 3-day||October 18-20, 2022||9:30 – 4:30 EDT|
|Maximum Attendance: 40 Registered Students Per Course. There are 20 registration spots for MARAMA agencies.|
Waitlist: MARAMA will work with your state agency Training Coordinators to confirm and prioritize attendance as necessary. You will receive a confirmation notice from the LMS system, once you have been ENROLLED in this course.
Registration Deadline: October 7, 2022
Agenda: APTI 445 Agenda
LMS Links: LMS Registration | LMS Flier
Registration Questions: Sue Dilli and Jackie Burkhardt email@example.com or Sharon Ray firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew D. Shroads, QEP
Senior Environmental Specialist, SC&A
COURSE OBJECTIVES, SYLLABUS AND BIO
This is an introductory course is specifically designed for inspectors, permit writers, and technicians who have the responsibility to determine compliance status for sources of particulate emissions utilizing control devices.
This training will begin each morning at 9:30 am and adjourn at 4:30 pm (2:30 pm on day 3) with 1-hour lunch breaks.
MAXIMUM ATTENDANCE AND WAITLIST INFORMATION
NOTE: This is an ONLINE training course. MARAMA AND LADCO are co-sponsoring this course, so seats are limited. Therefore, everyone will initially be placed on a WAITLIST until every agency has had an opportunity to register. MARAMA will then work with your state agency Training Coordinators to confirm and prioritize attendance as necessary.
This training series registration and instruction will be administered via EPA’s Learning Management System (AirKnowledge LMS) and WebEx. There is NO registration fee for this training.
Students will need to do the following in order to REGISTER FOR THE WAITLIST in EPA’s Learning Management System (LMS):
- Create a PROFILE in the new LMS: If you have not already done so, please create an account in the new LMS here. Please reference the attached LMS Flier for instructions on how to set up your profile.
- REGISTRATION within the LMS: To do this, please follow these instructions (see attached LMS and WebEx USER GUIDE for additional LMS and WebEx information):
· Log-in to your account and hover over the “My Training” tab on the home page.
· Select the third option under “My Training” entitled “Instructor Led Training Calendar.”
· Change the month to October of 2022, if it is not already and scroll down to the course date and click on the course title.
· Register for this course WAITLIST by clicking on the blue REQUEST button. You should receive a confirmation message that you have been added to the waitlist. You will also receive an email once you have been confirmed and added to the roster.
· NOTE: Instructions for accessing the training course will be emailed to all registered students 1 week prior to the training.
Course Registration Deadline Date: October 7, 2022