TRAINING WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION AND OBJECTIVES
Our goal is to have both experienced and fairly new permitting staff, those with at least 3+ years of permit experience, from all MARAMA agencies attend and learn from each other as well as from knowledgeable presenters. We expect to not only have presentations, but several panels and roundtable discussions for agencies to interact among themselves and with National and Regional EPA staff.
- Day 1: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 | 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Training Workshop
- Day 2: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 | 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM – Training Workshop (includes a lunch break)
- Day 3: Thursday, September 17, 2020 | 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM – Training Workshop
AGENDA TOPICS* – AGENDA
- Permits & Enforceability: EPA Training
- Recent Developments in EPA Permitting Guidance & Rulemaking
- NSR / PSD Permitting
- Project Accounting – PSD Applicability
- Permit Writer & Inspector Communications
- Emerging Pollutants: Presentations and Panel
- Fumigation: How to Permit Fumigation Presentations along with Panel Discussion
- Odor Permitting
*NOTE: These topics are subject to change. The agenda format will include presentations, panel and roundtable discussions.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Direct Link to training workshop registration: REGISTER HERE
There is NO registration fee for this meeting for state and local employees and invited non-Federal speakers. Attendance is limited to MARAMA members, EPA, and invited experts.