2017 Clean Air Act Webinar
WEBINAR: CLEAN AIR ACT OVERVIEW
January 5, 2017
2:15 PM – 4:15 PM EST
Clean Air Act Presentation Summary
Please share this webinar information with MARAMA member agency staff!
Please mark your calendars for 2:15 PM – 4:15 PM on January 5, 2017. MARAMA’S Executive Director, Susan Wierman, will present a Webinar: Clean Air Act Overview.
This webinar is a basic introduction to the Clean Air Act intended for new staff members or those who have not had an overview before. It is a good starting point for people planning to attend the APTI 452 Principles and Practices of Air Pollution course, which goes into much more detail than this webinar.
The goal of this webinar will be to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The basis for and purpose of the Clean Air Act
- How ambient and emissions standards complement each other
- The authority for emissions trading programs
- Provisions for regulating interstate pollution
- The status of ambient air quality standards
- The basis for regulating greenhouse gas emissions under the Clean Air Act
Please CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for the webinar and visit MARAMA’s website for further details and updates.