INTRODUCTION TO MODELING
on-line WEBINAR on Wednesday, August 17th, 2016 from 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM.
After attending the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Correctly use model names and acronyms in discussion or written materials
- Identify the types of modeling needed to address a variety of air quality issues
- Identify photochemical grid models for SIP planning
- Identify dispersion models for point source analysis
- Define source apportionment modeling and receptor modeling and their role in identifying source contribution to air pollution
- Identify the step to develop an emissions inventory
- Recognize & understand the purpose of meteorological models
Part 1 – Types of Models
Part 2 – Setting up Regional Photochemical Air Quality Models – CMAQ & CAMX
Part 3 – Emissions Modeling
Part 4 – More about Using Models for SIPs
What is sensitivity modeling?
In regional modeling, how can we tell what sources are causing the model to predict violations?
If the model is run for only one year, how can you compare that to a three-year design value?
What is a Weight of Evidence demonstration?
|Please click here to register for the webinar.
The deadline to register is Wednesday, August 3, 2016.
|After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.|