PA-DE Diesel Truck Replacement Program
Did you know that newer and cleaner diesel equipment can lower emissions in your community, reduce fuel consumption, improve engine reliability, extend the life of equipment, and lower maintenance costs?
PA-DE Diesel Truck Replacement Program is a grant funded program that will provide up to $30,000 down payment to qualified fleets that wish to upgrade their equipment and help improve air quality in the Philadelphia and Wilmington port areas.
New cleaner diesel engines will improve the work environment for operators and can help a company stay competitive in the transportation industry – all while reducing harmful emissions.Facts about the PA-DE Truck Replacement Program:
Facts about the PA-DE Truck Replacement Program:
- Purchase newer class 8 trucks with diesel engine model year 2013 or newer and receive up to $30,000 in down payment funds.
- Multiple trucks can be replaced.
- Old engines must be scrapped.
- Down payments are provided quickly minimizing down time.
Program eligibility criteria:
- Must serve the Philadelphia or Wilmington port community or goods movement facilities regularly.
- Old truck engine must be between the years of 1997 – 2009
- In order to get started, a simple application with truck information will be required.