Updated January 29, 2016
This inventory uses 2011 as the base year. Projections have been developed for 2018 and 2028. The Technical Support Documentation (TSD) explains the data source, methods and results for preparing the emission inventory for the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic/Northeast.
Appendix A – ERTAC, CAMD and NEI Cross Reference File
Appendix B – ERTAC Unit Availability File
Appendix C – CAMD 2011 Unit File
Appendix D – AP42 Coal Combustion
Appendix E – AP42 Fuel Oil Combustion
Appendix F – AP42 Natural Gas Combustion
Appendix G – AP42 Stationary Gas Turbines
(2) DRAFT USEPA .
(3) Energy Information Agency (EIA) Annual Energy Outlook (AEO) 2014 with projections to 2040.
(4) Regulatory Impact Analysis: Control of Emissions of Air Pollution from Locomotive Engines and Marine Compression Ignition Engines Less than 30 Liters Per Cylinder. March 2008.
(5) USEPA Guidance on the Use of Models and Other Analyses for Demonstrating Attainment of Air Quality Goals for Ozone, PM.
(6) USEPA 2011 National Emissions Inventory, Version 2 Technical Support Document. August 2015.
(7) Ozone Transport Commission - Identification and Evaluation of Candidate Control Measures. Final Technical Support Document. February 2007.
(8) Control Strategy Tool (CoST) “Project Future Year Inventory” Development Document. April 2013.
(9) Terminal Area Forecast Summary.